25th International Festival of „Humor at Gura Humorului” 2015, Romania
Gura Humorului Townhall Suceava County Council The Bucovina Cultural Centre Mănăstirea Humorului Village hall „HUMOR......AT GURA HUMORULU...
Gura Humorului Townhall
Suceava County Council The Bucovina Cultural Centre
Mănăstirea Humorului Village hall
„HUMOR......AT GURA HUMORULUI”,
THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CARTOON AND HUMOROUS LITERATURE
The 25nd edition, 2015
The 24nd edition of „Humor......at Gura Humorului”, the International Festival of
Cartoon and Humorous Literature will be held between 10th and 12th of July, 2015.
THE CONTEST REGULATIONS CARTOONS
1. The Edition theme: TAKE YOUR MASK OFF !
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January, 1st, 2014, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes to other competitions.
3. Two (2) is the number of papers accepted.
4. The works will be submitted by June 25th, 2015 (posting date) on the following addresses:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300-Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements:
- Papers sent by e-mail: minimum1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format
- Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A3
- The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached (see below), a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minimum 6x9cm (on paper) or 710x1065pix. (digital format).
8. The prizewinners will be notified by July 10th, 2015 to be present for the Awards Festivity held on Sunday, July 12th, 2015.
9. Transport expenses, accomodation and meals are the responsibility of the participant or the organization/institution he/she is part of. The organizers will be notified in due time to make the necessary reservations.
10. The prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize : EUR 500
2nd Prize : EUR 300
3rd Prize : EUR 200
The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina - EUR 200.
11. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent.
12. There will be no participation fees.
The Bureau of Press Relations of „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival
Prof. Elvira Romaniuc- Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina
Telephone: 00 40 740 926 479
Coordinating Director Mihai Mardare – Local Cultural Center Gura Humorului
Telephone: 00 40 749 683 278.