XVI International Cartoon Contest "Independence" Kiev, Ukraine
ASSOCIATION OF CARTOONIST. UKRAINE SHOPPING CENTER "COSMOPOLIT", KIEV, UKRAINE XVI INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST "INDEPE...
SHOPPING CENTER "COSMOPOLIT", KIEV, UKRAINE
XVI INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST "INDEPENDENCE"
CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION:
1. The theme of the competition: "COSMOPOLIT".
Cosmopolite (man of the world) - it is the ideology of world citizenship, which puts the interests of all
mankind above the interests of individual nations or states, and considers man as a free individual in
the whole territory of the planet. Cosmopolitan has rich history, many fans and opponents. Cosmopolitanism is regarded as one of the most important foundations of human freedom. Like it or not, but
mankind has been trying in various ways to rebuild their troubled lives on this planet ...
2. The competition shall be taken:
- Quality copies (on thick paper!)
- Work performed by the computer.
Work on the electronic media and e-mail will not be accepted!
3. Format: A4 (297h210mm.).
4. Number of works: maximum 5.
5. Please indicate on the reverse side of each work: name, address, telephone number, e-mail.
6. The deadline for receipt of papers: September 15, 2016
7. Together with the works necessarily send the completed application form with a photo.
8. Prizes: $ 900. Diplomas and prizes from sponsors.
9. The organizers are not responsible for any damage in transit. The submitted works will not be reviewed will not be returned and may be used by the organizers for promotional purposes, in the publications relating to a competition for cartoons "Independence."
10. The winners will be informed additionally. According to the results of the competition catalog it will
be published, which will be sent to all the artists whose works will be included in the directory. The
exhibition of the best works and awards ceremony will be held in Kiev in the shopping center "Cosmopolite".
11. The results will be published on the website: www.cartoon.org.ua.
12. The jury's decision is final and not subject to revision. Participation in the contest implies that all
applicants take these terms.
13. The works sent to the following address:
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: +38 063 578-0482 (Konstantin Kazanchev)