International Exhibition Satyrykon 2017, Poland
International Exhibition Satyrykon 2017, Poland Regulations Participation conditions 1. SATYRYKON 2017 International Exhibition is an ope...
1. SATYRYKON 2017 International Exhibition is an open competition.
2. The objects of the competition are drawings, graphics and other works of fine arts and photography created with the use of optional techniques, being originals, completed within the recent two years (2016-2017), and qualified by artists to section:
SECTION I – THEME: TOLERANCE
SECTION II – JOKE AND SATIRE
(drawing without captions preferred)
3. WORKS AWARDED IN OTHER COMPETITIONS will be excluded from the competition SATYRYKON.
4. The format of works – maximum A3 (297 x 420 mm).
5. Works should be sent or delivered by February 6, 2017 (date of the postmark), packed in a protective cover to:
SATYRYKON – Legnica 2017
Chojnowska 2, 59-220 Legnica, Poland
Organisers are not responsible for transport damages.
THE PARTICIPANTS ARE KINDLY ASKED NOT TO POST, THE WORKS VIA ELECTRONIC MEANS AS THESE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE COMPETITION.
6. Participation in the competition is free of charge. However, organisers reserve the right to include one of the submitted works in the Satyrykon Gallery. The work, chosen by the author, will in this way cover our costs of mailing.
7. Works should be accompanied by their author’s photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a filled application form (PLEASE USE CAPITALS).
1. Works for the competition will be qualified by the international Jury.
2. The Jury will award the following prizes:
GRAND PRIX SATYRYKON 2017 - pure gold key and purse amounting to 8,000 PLN
2 gold medals and purses amounting to 6.000 PLN
2 silver medals and purses amounting to 5.500 PLN
2 bronze medals and purses amounting to 5.000 PLN
and 4 special prizes amounting to 4.000 PLN each
Director of Legnica Culture Centre for a photography work in amount of 4,000 PLN award
Mayor of Legnica award in amount of 4.000 PLN
The organisers are expecting extra awards for laureates: for Author of THE BEST DEBUT and Author of THE STUDENT DEBUT to be accompanied by a solo exhibition at the Satyrykon Gallery within the programme of SATYRYKON 2017 events.
Jury has the right of final distribution of the statutory prizes, change of their amount, or non – awarding them or non – awarding the GRAND PRIX SATYRYKON. Jury’s decisions are final.
The competition results will be announced on March 1, 2017 at Satyrykon web site: www.satyrykon.pl
No t e !
AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS. The condition to pay the authors is their arrival for the opening of the exhibition and collection of their awards by December 15, 2017, or it can be transferred into a bank account in a currency specified by the author.
1. Authors of work qualified to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition catalogue.
2. Organisers provide competition prize-winners with gratuitous participation in the SATYRYKON 2017 event on June 15-18, 2017.
3. Works sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition, and then will be returned to their authors by the end of 2018.
WE KINDLY ASK THE AUTHORS TO NOTIFY US ABOUT ANY CHANGES TO THEIR ADDRESS DATA – RETURN ADDRESS / PHONE / E-MAIL.
1. Organisers reserve the right to use the sent works for SATYRYKON advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the authors: to be exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials, as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
2. The prize-winning works become the property of the organisers and will be included in the collection of the Satyrykon Gallery.
3. The exhibition organisers are the final judges in interpretation of the regulations.
4. Sending her/his work the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations and agree to publishing of the author’s profile in the post-exhibition catalogue.
5. Legnica Culture Centre (+4876 72-33-700; e-mail: email@example.com) and Satyrykon Foundation (+48 76 852-23-44; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – PL 59-220 Legnica, Chojnowska 2 – are organisers of the International Exhibition SATYRYKON – Legnica 2017.
T i m e t a b l e:
Deadline for works reception February 6, 2017
(date of the postmark)
Jury meeting February 17-19, 2017
Post-competition exhibition June 8 – August 27, 2017
Return of works after the exhibition cycle December 31, 2018.