II Competition of Satirical Drawing, Dolyna, Ukraine
II Competition of Satirical Drawing «Dzhmelyk»
1. The Competition can be attended by citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, stateless persons. Participation in the Competition is free.
2. Competition is held in the following age categories:
Category I (from 7 to 11 years old);
Category II (12 to 17 years old)
Category III (17 years and older)
3. Theme: bumblebee, bee, drone, wasp, bee products, and others.
4. The winners of the Competition will be awarded prizes and monetary rewards. The prize fund of the Competition is 30 thousand honor.
The organizer may assign additional prizes in any form or quantity determined by him.
5. To participate in the Competition, the competition fills in the questionnaire and sends the work. The works are accepted in two variants on a choice:
– Original versions of the handwritten drawing or qualitative copies on a dense paper at the address:
Dolyna city council
5 Prospect Nezalezhnosti,
Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region,
6. A competition can submit no more than 3 works, on a sheet of paper from A4 to A3. For the electronic version: A4 format, RGB color concept, 300 dpi resolution, maximum file size up to 3 MB.
7. The deadline for submitting works is April 7, 2019.
8. Each work (original or copy) must be described in reverse way as follows: surname, name, and address of the author, year of birth, telephone or electronic contact, optional work title. Also, with the drawings, the participant’s questionnaire must be sent in printed or electronic form (if the work was sent by e-mail).
9. The submitted work must be authored. The participant accepting the terms of this Regulation confirms that he is the author of the work he sent and has the right to his unlimited copyright and related rights to use and dispose of the work submitted.
10. Works submitted to the Competition that do not meet the conditions set forth in this Regulation will not be included in the Competition. Also, works that promote violence, religious and ethnic hatred are not allowed to the Competition.
11. Submissions will be evaluated according to the following main criteria:
– having a sense of humor;
– interesting plot;
– creative approach;
– the technique of execution;
– conformity of works to the subject of the Competition.
12. The quantitative and personal composition of the jury is determined by the organizer, approved by the mayor’s decree. The jury selects works for the exhibition and defines the winners of the competition in three age categories. The jury’s decision is final and can not be appealed.
13. The organizers of the contest provide catalog printing. Each participant of the Competition, whose work is included in the number of selected works of the winners, will receive a catalog of the Competition.
14. The winners of the Competition will be announced and awarded during the Festival of Humor «Vesela Kopytcya» on July 7, 2019. The selected works will be exhibited in The Dolyna Regional Museum of Tetyana and Omelan Antonovych «Boykivschyna»
15. This Regulation is the only document that determines the conditions of the Competition. Changes and additions to this Regulation are made in the order of its adoption.
16. The organizers of the Competition reserve the right to use works in conducting further exhibitions, to prepare and publish informational materials, printed products (catalogs, calendars, booklets), publications on the competition, etc. in the media and on the Internet. The organizers are obliged to provide the corresponding reference to the author of the work in any public reproduction of the works of the participant.
17. Catalog of the competition in 2018 can be viewed at the link: Click Here
18. E-mail for help: [email protected]
Tel .: +38 (050) 6405330 – Galyna Kurus, Director of the Organizing Committee of the Competition
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!