We have decided to award most voted cartoons. This year will be awarded 5 to 10 votes winners.
Results of Equal Rights and Gender Equality International Cartoon Contest 2019 – 2020
- First Prize: Hilal Özcan, Turkey (10 votes)
- Second Prize: Shahrokh Heidari, Iran (9 votes)
- Third Prize: Mohammad Hosein Akbari. Iran (8 votes)
Honorable Mention Award
- Mojtaba Heidarpanah, Iran (7 votes)
- Hamza Akin, Turkey (6 votes)
- Doru Axinte, Romania (6 votes)
- Kfir Weizman, Israel (6 votes)
- Aleksei Kivokurtcev, Russia (6 votes)
- Budi Hari Pujiono, Indonesia (6 votes)
- Jitet Kustana, Indonesia (6 votes)
- Gustavo Fernando Caballero Talavera, Mexico (6 votes)
Special Mention Award
- Halit Kurtulmus, Turkey (5 votes)
- Muammer Olcay, Turkey (5 votes)
- Stefaan Provijn, Belgium (5 votes)
- Arend van Dam, Netherlands (5 votes)
- Neltair Abreu, Brazil (5 votes)
- Oleksy Kustovsky, Ukraine (5 votes)
- Serpil Kar, Turkey (5 votes)
- Nahid Maghsoudi. Iran (5 votes)
- Morhaf Youssef, Syria (5 votes)
- Marziyeh Khanizadeh, Iran (5 votes)
- Wilber Chavarria Centeno, Nicaragua (5 votes)
- Niels Bo Bojesen, Denmark (5 votes)
- Silvano Mello, Brazil (5 votes)
- Sepideh Faramarzi, Iran (5 votes)
The first prize is NOK 5 000, or 5 000 PTS and a certificate.
The second prize is NOK 3 000, or 3 000 PTS and a certificate.
The third prize is NOK 2 000, or 2 000 PTS and a certificate.
Each Honorable and special mention award winners will receive a certificate.
Note: The winners have selected by jury votes. The voting was open for the jury 10 to 19 January 2020.
Marco De Angelis (Italy), Antonio Rodriguez Garcia (Mexico), Jon Martin Larsen (Norway), Christian Bloom (Norway), Terry Anderson (United Kingdom), Arifur Rahman (Norway), Doaa Eladl (Egypt), Shabana Rehman (Norway), Kjersti Lillebø (Norway), Elena Ospina (Colombia), Joanne Brooke (Australia) and Rayma Suprani (Venezuela).
The Project Equal Rights and Gender Equality International Cartoon Contest and Exhibition were supported by Fritt Ord. We going to exhibit and publish a catalog of selected 120 cartoons. The main exhibition will be held on the Norwegian Cartoonist Gallery, Drøbak.
The exhibition will open on the 25th of January at 12:00 Norwegian Local time. Later on, the cartoon will be exhibited in multiple places.
Let us know if you have any questions about the Results of Equal Rights and Gender Equality 2020. Your comment is welcome.