International Cartoon Contest and Exhibition Turkey, 2019
INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
“April 23 Children’s Day” founder and first president of the Republic of Turkey has been a gift to the world’s children by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
Our request; To create awareness about children’s love and to create original works on this subject.
The living conscience of any country in the world, we call upon all cartoonists. Contribute to this beautiful feast with you on the line. Each cartoon will draw you a happy child.
Children Love Unconditionally
THE RULES OF EXHIBITION AND COMPETITION:
1) The Exhibition and Competition are open to professional and amateur cartoonists of all countries. Exhibitions and competitions can only be attended via the internet ([email protected])
2) To participate in the Exhibition and Contest, the participants will complete the participation form which will be sent from “[email protected]”
3) Together with the participation form, they will send their works or works in jpeg format up to 200 dpi and not more than 5 MB for each work. (Black-and-white or colored, all kinds of painting technique is free.)
4) Up to 2 works related to the subject will be sent for the Exhibition and Contest. (Works will be sent with a single e-mail.)
5) The caricatures to be included in the competition must have never been awarded before in a competition. Otherwise, the award may be withdrawn.
6) The last participation date of the exhibition and competition is on March 20, 2019, Wednesday.
7) Cartoons sent will be kept in BirkitapbindosT archive.
8) 80 artifacts to be determined by the Exhibition Jury Members will be exhibited.
9) The cartoons in the exhibition will be placed in Birkitapbindost Cartoon Catalog. Exhibition Catalog will be prepared as pdf and will be suppressed when necessary sponsor support is provided.
10) Documents which will take place in the Exhibition with the participation of all the cartoon will be sent from the Internet.
11) The award-winning caricaturist in the competition “award certificate” with “participation certificates” will be sent from the Internet
12) All jury members will receive “Birkitapbindost Honor Certificate” from the internet.
– First Prize: “BirkitapbindosT First Certificate” along with “Certificate of Participation”
– Second Prize: “BirkitapnibdosT Buddies Second Document” with “Certificate of Attendance”
– Third Prize: “BirkitapbindosT of Third Place Certificate” with “Certificate of Attendance”
– 10 Honorable Mention
EXHIBITION JURY MEMBERS:
– Muzaffer Özkan ( President of the Jury / Türkiye )
– Cemal Tunceri ( Cartoonist / North Cyprus)
– Youcef Aimeur (Cartoonist / Algeria)
– Ana Maria Gonzalez Estrada ( Cartoonist / Mexican)
– Keti Radevska (Cartoonist / Macedonia)
– Marwa Ibrahim (Cartoonist /Egypt)
– Aziz Dur ( BKBD Manager / Türkiye)
– Emel Üstündağ (BKBD Manager /Türkiye)
– Yasemin Bayındır (BKBD Manager / Türkiye)
– Sema Tokatlı (BKBD Consultant / Türkiye)
– Fatih Taşkıran (BKBD Consultant /Türkiye)
JURY MEMBERS COMPETITION:
– İlhan Özdemir (President BKBD / Türkiye)
– Mehmet Saim Bilge (Cartoonist / Türkiye)
– Agim Krasniqi (Cartoonist / Kosovo)
– Ali Al Sumaikh (Cartoonist / Bahrain)
– Cival Einstein (Cartoonist / Brazil)
– Mary Zins (Cartoonist / USA)
– Makhmud Eshonkulov (Cartoonist / Uzbekistan)
– Soltan Soltanlı (Cartoonist / Azerbaijan)
– Tvg Menon (Cartoonist / India)
BirkitapbindosT / İlhan Özdemir
International Cartoon Contest and Exhibition Turkey, Source
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!